Established in 2018, The Flour Store is a licensed cafe in Port Noarlunga serving breakfast and lunch daily as well as a selection of cakes and beverages.
The Flour Store (or “Old Barn” as it was originally called) was built in 1845 by the Mortlock family. The building was used as a grain store originally when the wheat trade was booming. The building has served many purposes over the years including a sweet shop, grocery store, pet shop and most recently a surf store. The building has been lovingly restored and was renamed to honour its heritage.